Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter Break

It’s that time of year when everything winds down and winds up all at the same time. It’s a time to visit family and friends and relax and a time to make plans about the up-coming year. This Winter Break I’ll be spending a week of down time with my wife and daughter and then head to visit my folks in FL, taking their grand-daughter with me. But I’ll also be thinking about starting classes again in January and getting ready for that.

While you’re on break this holiday season it might be the ideal time to check out Rockhurst. They have an open Transfer Day on Jan 6th and the Admissions Office will be open to take you on a tour if want to schedule one in. So enjoy your Winter Break and maybe think about explore some new possibilities.
Have a good one!

http://www.rockhurst.edu/admission/events/transfer_openhouse/index.asp

No comments: