Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Back into the Cold

Well I just got back last evening from sunny Fort Myers, FL where the temps were in the high 70s. Here in KC the highs are in the teens to low 20s. What a rude awakening from a vacation! My daughter enjoyed visiting with her grandparents.

Today was the first day of classes and it was great seeing lots of people in the hallways and greeting former students. My first class went well: Introduction to New Testament Greek.

Over the break I found out that my article I had submitted last month, "Collegiality and the Formation of the Apostles' Creed," was accepted by the journal Ecumencial Trends and appears this month in print.

Faculty are already deciding what pre-registration activities they're going to get involved with regarding prospective students. While it's the dead of winter, thoughts are on Spring. Maybe I'll see you on campus as you check us out.

No comments: